Ways to Write a Good Conclusion Paragraph
Conclusion paragraph at a glance:
- Restate your argument or repeat the thesis statement
- Summarize the key points supporting your argument
- State broader significance of the issue or argument
Our team of experts can help you in identifying the best research sources, create an outline for your research paper, analyze research findings, create an annotated bibliography, or do the actual writing after conducting the research. Place an order and let our team help you get the best grade in this or any other research activity.
Plagiarism is the greatest enemy of academic assignments. You must make sure that your essays are well-referenced and uses enough citations. You must also work diligently to make sure your essay is original and with zero plagiarism. Our experts deliver quality papers that are plagiarism free.
Order Completion Rating
Available tutors & Experts
Orders Completed [Top Grade]
Writing a good conclusion paragraph for your essay helps tie your argument stated in the introduction to the main points discussed in the body. As a result, the concluding paragraph should use the specific-general formula which is the opposite of the introduction paragraph.
Conclusion Paragraph Structure
- Start the conclusion by restating the thesis statement or main argument of your essay. Remember not to use the same wording you used in the introduction, but keep the idea intact.
- Connect the argument to various points discussed in the essay using 2-3 sentences.
- In the end, finish the conclusion by commenting on the significance of the issue. This can be making a prediction about the future of the issue, or a recommendation to deal with the problem at hand.