SOLVED. Get the solution. IMPORTANT PLEASE READ FULL INSTRUCTIONS. NO PLAGIARISM! NO QUOTES, MUST PARAPHRASE. I WILL CHECK FOR RECYCLED WORK AND PLAGIARISM. THIS ASSIGNMENT IS DUE 11/27/22 AT 9PM PST. IF YOU CANT MEET THIS DEADLINE, DONT AGREE TO DO MY ASSIGNMENT. PRICE ISNT NEGOTIABLE. PLEASE UNDERSTAND BY ACCEPTING TO DO MY WORK, I HAVE STRICT RULES. I DONT LIKE TO DISPUTE, BUT I WILL IF DIRECTIONS ARENT BEING FOLLOWED. IF I SEE SOMETHING WRONG AFTER PURCHASING, I WILL GIVE YOU A CHANCE TO FIX IT IMMEDIATELY. THIS DOESNT MEAN HOURS LATER. IF YOU TURN SOMETHING INTO ME EARLY, I EXPECT YOU TO FIX MY ASSIGNMENT IMMEDIATELY. DONT LIE TO ME, IF THESE RULES ARENT FOLLOWED, I WILL DISPUTE
Discuss why the current health care system is in turmoil. Identify two major problems of health care and analyze the impact of each of the chosen problems on consumers and the community. Describe the benefits and risks of national health insurance.
SOLVED. Get the solution. APA FORMANT
individual rights vs. rights to society
when is the 1st amendment good and when is it not? and what is the balance of that?
2nd amendment- constitutional? Can convicted felons carry? and what is the balance?
can the police just come in your house break your down and search your house?
4th amendment- what is the balance? can the police just get you off the streets and search you?
5th amendment- questioning/ interrogation. what is protected under Maranda rights
SOLVED. Get the solution.
The health care reform debate is not a new one. The plan for a national system was a Hillary Clinton platform when she was First Lady. In 2010, President Barrack Obama signed into law the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA). In 2018, President Donald Trump looked to “repeal and replace” the PPACA. The most recent election of President Joe Biden in 2021 has brought about new changes to the PPACA to broaden and increase coverage for all Americans. Executive orders signed by President Biden focused specifically on reforming Medicaid and expanding the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
It is important that health care leaders remain informed of health care reform as it affects patient rules of engagement, coverage of insurance plans, and guidelines surrounding public programs. Use the module readings and your own research to respond to the following questions:
Describe two changes (for each program) in the Medicaid program and The Affordable Care Act that were discussed in the executive order signed by President Biden on February 3, 2021.
List and briefly describe three recommendations for health care reform from experts, interest groups, etc.
Discuss if the changes that have been made to the ACA and Medicaid programs align with the recommendations of experts and interest groups.
SOLVED. Get the solution. After watching this video: (don’t have to watch more than 1 hour)
VIDEO City Council A Session (Nov 10 9:00am)- LINK- City Council – PublicInput.com (saspeakup.com)
You can view the agenda also when you open the link.
Answer the following questions:
1. Explain where in the origin and development of the Texas Constitution, did this organizational governing body get its creation, e.g., where is it mentioned in the Texas Constitution and why was it put there?
2. How does this Elected Body reflect “Federalism?” e.g., what funding is coming from federal sources or mandates that the federal government has handed down to this Elected Body that they must follow?
3. Which branch (or branches) of government(s) was/were there and in what role, e.g., presiding; testifying; presenting or securing? (Legislative makes laws; judicial interpret laws; executive enforces laws)
4. Who is really making the decisions in this public forum? Listen to the role of each participant. is it the elected body, elected officials, or the public etc. If need be, identify by issues discussed.
4b. Your take-away in terms of what you learned or gained from the experience.
Remember only sources to use in order to answer the questions is the video I posted.
SOLVED. Get the solution. Have we succeeded in adequately preserving our rights and freedoms, or have we lost ground?
2. Do you feel we need such protections or can’t we simply trust our government to do the right thing?
3. Are the current rights comprehensive enough or should we consider a new set of Amendments/rights to add (if so, what would they be)?
SOLVED. Get the solution.
Discuss a topic area of interest for your OSINT Research Project where OSINT can be effectively applied. In your post, answer these questions:
What information will be readily available and acquirable via OSINT principles?
What is the subject of your research?
In what country does the subject primarily reside?
What tools will you use to research your subject?
What is the timeline you will focus on?
What is your information requirement?
What are the steps you plan to take in order to accomplish this Collection Plan?